We all have aches and pains and it is no different for my buddy, Zed.
He seemed alright last night until after his (much needed) bath. After that, he was shivering - I thought he was just cold, but then I could tell something wasn't right.
I think him & Esa must have played a little too hard yesterday evening and he's a little stiff. They were outside & I heard Esa barking, so I'm assuming they were playing at the time. Usually they have some playtime inside so I'm watching them (to make sure that they don't get too rough because of Zed).
During the night, I heard him whimpering a couple of times (from being in pain). He seems to be moving ok but slow today and Dan said he hasn't heard any whimpering from him.
We have given him a low dose aspirin and he'll get some anti-inflamatory meds tomorrow. This episode is definitely not as bad as some in the past - which is good, but still, we hate to see him in pain. : (
No comments:
Post a Comment