Sunday, September 30, 2012

Saving Summary Saturday - September 29

Items sent for:
  • I will now be posting "Taking Advantage of" entries.  This will show any offers that I send for.
Grocery Shopping (and other savings) this week:
  • sent out 1 book for paperbackswap.com
    Gas Savings:
    • Hubby used Exxon card for points on Upromise.
    • saved 30 cents per gallon at Shell with Giant Food card, plus will save an additonal 2 cents per gallon since I used my Shell SuperSaver card.
    Income (Starting to post again to Ebay & Yardsellr & Listia.   My goal is to post at least one item a day.):
    • posted 2 items to Craigslist.org
    Things we got in the mail:
    • 1 full can of soup from Progresso!
    • DVD from swapadvd.com
    Rewards programs: (not updated this week)
    MyPoints (personal account) - 13809 points (13679 points -last week)
    MyPoints (coupon account) - 3711 points (3711 points-last week - didn't go through my emails this week)
    Swagbucks - 3042 points (2969 points-last week)
    Listia - 41241 credits (20926 credits last week) $0 paid out for shipping (when buying credits it is 1 cent/credit)
    Postpoints -3140 points (3115 points last week)
    mycokerewards - 5949 points (5892 points-last week)
    Bondrewards - $26.81 $26.81 - last week)
    Upromise - $18.64 ($17.91 last week) available for transfer
    Capital One Rewards - locked out (6346  miles-last week)
    Thanks Again - 1075 points (1075 points last week)
    Viggle - (59645 points - last week - haven't really been checking in
    NCP - (42950 points last week)
    Daily Feats - (1694  points last week)

    New Year, New Goals - (I need to get on this!!!!)
    • Use rewards programs to get gifts and daily stuff - no action this week
    • Use Restaurant.com coupons - Used one coupon & found out that 2 coupons I had are no longer accepted - will need to get credit on).
    • Buy a New Car - BOUGHT IT! (BTW - paid cash for this).
    • Set up an Estate - requested local lawyer information from our financial planner on 8/2.
    • Monthly Review/Net Worth (new as of 5/9/12) - I saw this idea on Couple Money. I don't take enough time to review our net worth and keep track on how we are doing.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment