It was the first year ever for this event and they had a pretty good turnout - maybe about 35 people total.
We did the 1 mile walk and afterwards took part in some of the dog games and checked out the vendors. Both of the dogs enjoyed the "hot dog game" where they had to figure out what dish the hot dog was under. I was a little surprised that Zed did so well. Esa, of course had no problem with it.
One of the vendors was a photographer who had a little display set up for pictures. I'm just waiting for them to be uploaded so we can check them out. Proceeds will be going to the clinic, so I'll probably purchase a few. I think with the storm, they haven't been put online yet.
The Shelter was there handing out info on the CARE program. It was a last minute thing or I would have volunteered for it! I didn't see the table at first, but was wondering why there was a whole family with volunteer t-shirts on!
The pups enjoyed it - as always.
UPDATE: December 13, 2012
Finally got the pictures from the professional photographer. She had the wrong address so it was returned. Even with the correct address, it took almost a week and she is only 10 miles away. It ended up in New Jersey for processing and then back down here (in VA). Crazy.
Here they are....
![]() |
| Returning from the walk |
![]() |
| Playing a game - "find the hot dog" |





No comments:
Post a Comment