This blog started as The adventures of a D.I.N.K. family where the two "kids" are four legged and how we are going to retire early. Now it's a 1 income, 1 entrepreneur, and 1 pup getting closer and closer to retirement.
Hey. Just discovered your blog. Love how you roll though....sans human kids and retiring early :) Happy Wordless Wednesday a day late.
PS...your captcha's are really hard to do. It took me three times and I am no slouch. You will get more comments if you remove them or make them easier.
Little smurf! Love your eyes. Wagging Wordless Wednesday Halloween!
ReplyDeleteOh gNOme! That is too cute!!! :D
ReplyDeleteGreat costume! Happy Howl-o-Ween!
ReplyDeleteHey. Just discovered your blog. Love how you roll though....sans human kids and retiring early :) Happy Wordless Wednesday a day late.
ReplyDeletePS...your captcha's are really hard to do. It took me three times and I am no slouch. You will get more comments if you remove them or make them easier.
Thanks Jessica for the comment - I just took off the word verification.
ReplyDelete