Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Becoming Betty Crocker: Orange Marmalade Pork Chops

So pork chops are a regular for us, but we never know what to put on them to season them.  Dan found a good recipe a couple of weeks ago, but I wanted to try something different.  Enter Pinterest and a search for pork chop sauces and then (since the results were showing recipes with (basic) items we didn't have) I changed it to orange marmalade pork chops.  SUCCESS!

 
 You know me - EASY RECIPE and we have all the ingredients - let's try this!
 
 
I didn't put all of the sauce on it since the recipe was for 5 pork chops & I was only using 3.  It would have been a lot of soy sauce.
 
One hour later - here's what it looked like -
 

It was really good!  We had mashed potatoes with it.  We also put some of the sauce on the pork chops when they were on the dish.

I think this is the easiest recipe so far.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment