Friday, January 2, 2015

Adventures: The next steps into a healthy lifestyle

This is basically a follow-up to my August post regarding my health.

My food craving are still non-existent. When I have a former craving food, I have a "regular size" portion, not a extra large portion.

I am down about 20 pounds and when I went to the doctor in November, he took me off of the cholesterol meds.  I am walking 3 miles a day, at 3.2 miles an hour.  I've taken a couple of weeks off from walking, but look forward to starting again on Monday. 

For the new year, I wanted to "take it to the next step."  I have been a distributor for Heritage Makers which is part of Youngevity.  So for the new year, I ordered the supplements pack called Classic 90 which has the basic 90 nutrients essential for health.


The pack arrived yesterday (Dec. 31), just in time for the new year!  So today was the first day.  Since I wasn't home most of the day, I only took 1 pill (up to 3 a day is suggested) and did my "shot" (1 1/2 Tablespoons). 



OMG - good thing it was just a "shot"!  YUCK!  Tomorrow I might try it in some tea (since I have some) or buy some juice to mix it in.   Who knows, maybe I'll just keep with the shot and my taste buds will get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment