Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Entry for December 06, 2005

Entry for December 06, 2005 


Boy the week went by fast!
This weekend, Dan went Christmas shopping and Sunday, he put up the tree. I'm just not into decorating for the holidays anymore - I know, that's bad. By this time, I just start to feel like it's more work to do!
Bunny Story -
Dan said that he took the garbage out Sunday night and on the way back into the house, one of the bunnies was out and basically chased him into the house. When he described it to me, I realized that the bunny was just getting into place to receive carrots. Boy, they LOVE those carrots!
Babe Story -
Babe had a doctor's appointment last night - she lost a pound Image. The vet (who is also a friend) took some blood and will be checking her thyroid. Maybe time to up the meds. We're going to change her to a high calorie food also, so maybe that will help. Will have the results of the blood test on Thursday. Yes, I'm worried for my baby.
Will the problems (at work) never stop coming in? Anyway, so Dan's at home playing on the computer and he calls me to let me know he thinks we have a virus on our computer. GREAT! This sucks - I'm ALWAYS careful about what I download or click on. He said that from what he can find, it something that actually automatically starts. We'll see what happens when I get home - He needs to go to work, so tonight I'll have on my computer geek hat and try to fix it!

No comments:

Post a Comment