Entry for December 07, 2005
- |12/07/2005 09:31 am
- |0 comments
- |0 trackbacks
- |0 Pageviews
So - last night, I spend about an hour and a half on the computer trying to
get the virus off of it. I think I was able to get it off. Dan is going to
work on the computer today and double check everything.
Let me just say this - it happened when Dan was on the computer. BUT it was an EASY mistake - this "trojan" comes up on your computer like a Microsoft windows update.
Oh well - I have my stuff backed up!
Let me just say this - it happened when Dan was on the computer. BUT it was an EASY mistake - this "trojan" comes up on your computer like a Microsoft windows update.
Oh well - I have my stuff backed up!
No comments:
Post a Comment