Entry for December 09, 2005
|12/09/2005 09:34 am- |0 comments
- |0 trackbacks
- |0 Pageviews
I started to wrap the Christmas gifts last night.
I got through Parker's presents (Dan's nephew) and did all of Dan's. I've got a lot more wrapping to do!
Tomorrow, we head out to Parker's birthday party (family only), so I needed to get his presents wrapped.
Hear from the vet regarding Babe's blood test - good news - her thyroid levels are the same, so we are going to try the food to see if she can gain some weight. She'll be happy about that - no additional pills, YET more food!
I got through Parker's presents (Dan's nephew) and did all of Dan's. I've got a lot more wrapping to do!
Tomorrow, we head out to Parker's birthday party (family only), so I needed to get his presents wrapped.
Hear from the vet regarding Babe's blood test - good news - her thyroid levels are the same, so we are going to try the food to see if she can gain some weight. She'll be happy about that - no additional pills, YET more food!
No comments:
Post a Comment