Entry for December 20, 2005
- |12/20/2005 09:19 pm
- |0 comments
- |0 trackbacks
- |0 Pageviews
YIKES! Has it already been 5 days since my last entry?
Let's see, what's been going on -
I finished wrapping all my gifts. I JUST finished Aunt Helen's scrapbook - I only did half of the book and figured I can keep adding pages to it. Sunday, I went to my first pro football game.
Dan was excited about the football game since it was Dallas. They lost, but he still had fun.
Yesterday evening & tonight, trying to get ready for the rest of the week, since tomorrow is shelter, Thursday is TSO (Trans Siberian Orchestra) and Friday is off to NY.
I can't wait for TSO (www.trans-siberian.com). It was AWESOME last year and this year my friend, Suzanne is going with us. She's never been and is my "concert buddy". Back in the old days when we used to go to at least one concert a week - and during the weekdays too!
Let's see, what's been going on -
I finished wrapping all my gifts. I JUST finished Aunt Helen's scrapbook - I only did half of the book and figured I can keep adding pages to it. Sunday, I went to my first pro football game.
Dan was excited about the football game since it was Dallas. They lost, but he still had fun.
Yesterday evening & tonight, trying to get ready for the rest of the week, since tomorrow is shelter, Thursday is TSO (Trans Siberian Orchestra) and Friday is off to NY.
I can't wait for TSO (www.trans-siberian.com). It was AWESOME last year and this year my friend, Suzanne is going with us. She's never been and is my "concert buddy". Back in the old days when we used to go to at least one concert a week - and during the weekdays too!
No comments:
Post a Comment