Entry for July 15, 2006
07/15/2006 07:15 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews
Oh what a week....
I think I went to bed at like 9:30 last night - I woke up at 10:30 AM. Just exhausted.....
I did have a little me time this week - I went to a Creative Memories borders "class" on Thursday at my consultant's (Robin) house. Yesterday, I got a pedicure.
Today, not much going on - we went to Roy Roger's for lunch and then went to the shelter so we could drop off some boxes for the kitties and visited for a few minutes. Then back home - Dan drove out to where the new FBI building will be in 2007 (http://www.pwcecondev.org/directory/detail_site.asp?ID={AA1CA809-8D22-11D7-A2...) - where he hopes to transfer to - and I went to the grocery store. Dan's outside mowing now and then it will be crash in front of the TV time for us - maybe watch a movie or something.
Tomorrow - big day - I GET TO SEE RICK SPRINGFIELD! WOOHOO! Suzanne and Kristina are going with me - Dan's heading to work to get some stuff done. He's taking Friday off so we'll be able to spend some time together. Friday is my MOD day off and then I'll be working Sunday. Looks like we'll probably be going to see Clerks 2 (www.clerks2.com) on Friday then.
No comments:
Post a Comment