Saturday, July 22, 2006

Entry for July 22, 2006

Entry for July 22, 2006

07/22/2006 03:08 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

So it's back to work - working my MOD day today.


We drove back on Thursday. Mae came back with us. We were planning on going to NY on the 28th to pick her up, so the funeral just moved it up a little.



Friday, it was work as usual. Steph is on vacation (yes, again) until next Thursday, so I got some things done yesterday. Today, I got things in order and did a walkthrough. That's about all I usually accomplish on MOD day. I work 8 hours straight - do about a 2 hour walkthrough and then type up the report/follow up on the report. That doesn't leave much time left, so the day goes by fast.



I'll have to write more when I'm home - about the viewing hours and the funeral - I'll probably end up crying so it's better to do so at home.



Looking forward to tomorrow - A day off! We are going to Chipotle with Suzanne (Payday for Suzanne for watching Babe while we were away and Mae has been drooling for Chipotle since last year) and then probably play miniture golf.



It's been fun so far with Mae. Thursday, Dan complained the whole drive about Mae singing to her songs she was listening to on her CD player during the drive. He especially didn't like it when I knew the song and started singing along too!



But, about one hour after we got home and unpacked, the fun began - downstairs they went and played PS2 until past 10 p.m. Who knows how long they stayed up and played - I had to get up the next day for work!



Friday, Dan stayed home and did some work from home. Mae and him went to the grocery store and $75 later came home. From the looks of the pantry, they bought a lot of stuff for Mae to eat (ramen noodles, chef boyardee - things right down my cooking alley). Last night, Mae & I got to watch Degrassi (http://www.the-n.com/ntv/shows/index.php?id=67) together. That was cool since we talk about it all of the time.



I don't know what's the plan for tonight - I need to get out of here and head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment