Entry for July 25, 2006
07/25/2006 01:47 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews
What a week so far.
Sunday, Chipotle for lunch and then shopping (the mall; Bed, Bath & Beyond and Best Buy) for the rest of the afternoon, then just chilling at home. We bought Mae a light for her new bedroom when she returns home. She's finally getting a room of her own and is very excited.
Monday, I met Mike Powers (and his family) from the funeral parlor in Hornell at their gate during their layover to Cancun. I was at work at 7:30 a.m.! Then at 10 a.m., Chris and I had to go to Wheaton for a follow-up meeting to the employee survey. We didn't get back into the office until almost 4 p.m. So goes the day.....
Last night, Mae & I went to the grocery store to pick up a prescription for me and then to the video store. We got movies I figured Dan wouldn't want to see (expect one) - Rent, Failure to Launch, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Zathura (which Dan wants to see) and one other movie that I can't remember. We watched Rent last night. I was surprised when Mae wanted to see it - but it doens't surprise me - she's into musicals right now (as in High School Musical - http://psc.disney.go.com/disneychannel/originalmovies/highschoolmusical/).
Tonight, Circuit City to pick up Final Destination 3 (www.fd3movie.com) and Bed, Bath & Beyond to pick up a backrest pillow for her new room since she won't have a chair in there. Also need to stop to ship a book out that I sold on Half.com! Woohoo! Maybe we'll have dinner at the mall.....
No comments:
Post a Comment