May 28, 2008
and the vacation continues
I actually feel like I'm getting stuff accomplished while I'm off. I have a list of things to do and I'm slowly getting through them.
Today will probably be some more shopping, but I need to wait and see what Dan's schedule is. His mouth is hurting so he's going to try to go to the dentist and get it checked out.
Friday and Saturday were basically hanging out at home since Dan didn't feel that well.
Sunday, we went to CVS, Bloom and Home Depot. We picked up our new patio furniture.
Monday, we did a lot of yard work in the morning (I planted the rose bushes I got from CF, Dan mowed, used the weed killer, etc.). During the afternoon, we went to Dan's mom's house for a cookout. Esa LOVED it. She had a blast and was exhausted by the time we got home.
Yesterday it was out and about doing some shopping for the house and b-days. The plan is the same today along with dropping the vacuum off for maintenance and selling my hockey equipment.
We got a call this morning from the patio place. Supposedly they don't have enough pavers to complete the job so instead of ordering another pallet of pavers they are going to purchase out of their own pocket rounded edgers for the steps. Supposedly they are usually more, but not for us. Hopefully, they will be by this afternoon if they can get the product and finish the job.
No comments:
Post a Comment