May 31, 2008
Errands and more errands
So at least the patio was completed yesterday. Then Dan and I went to the movies and saw Indiana Jones - I liked it.
Dan liked all of his presents (all the Indiana Jones movies, 2 1/2 men season 1, National Treasure 2, one PS game, one PC game, and a puzzle book).
After the movies, we were going to drop off the vacuum for maintenance. We get up to the shop and the store is no longer there! What a pain. Now we have to go to Vienna. The Leesburg Oreck store did not last long. I can't believe they only had the lease for a short time. Then it was off to Play It Again Sports. the owner wasn't there, so we had to come back in about 15 minutes. Dan had some games to trade in so we were going to go to EB Games. Dan went to the truck and realized he forgot them. We just went and looked and turned them in today while Esa had her class at Petsmart. Back to PIAS - what a rip off - I only got $50 for all of my hockey equipment. But I figured I might as well just go with it and get rid of it instead of trying to sell it at the yardsale. He (the owner) also pissed me off because when he was telling us the price, he was looking at Dan. I almost said something to the guy. When we left Dan said he was just waiting for me to say something. He knows me too well!
Esa's class is going well. I'm not sure if it is worth it like it has been in the past. It doesn't seem as structured, but I think we are at a point where it's better with one on one training. Don't get me wrong. Esa LOVES her class and it has helped with her listening when out in public and being calmer with other dogs. But we are mosting working on things that we could probably do on our own.
So the dumpster is still outside our house and get this - our next door neighbor got in it and took gravel out of it. It kind of pissed me off - just because he didn't ask. We paid for that stuff even if it wasn't used.
I got a new CD in the mail - OneRepublic - I like it!

No comments:
Post a Comment