Monday, May 12, 2008

fears, paying off the house and a vegan cookie?

May 12, 2008


fears, paying off the house and a vegan cookie?



I did not sleep well last night – it's been raining all night and I just heard the rain and wind. I think I'm freaking a little bit about tornados since there have been so many of them. If something happens to our house, we are screwed since we don't have an inventory done. Never mind the pictures and family tree stuff. Maybe that is something I will work on when I'm off.



So I mentioned to Dan about paying the house off in 11 years with an extra $1,000 to it each month. He's all for it – and reminded me that he wanted to do that over a year ago!



I just had my FIRST vegan chocolate chip cookie – IT WAS WONDERFUL! I really liked it. Made by Alternative Baking Company

No comments:

Post a Comment