catching up on the trip
Thursday, Dan wasn't feeling well, so we had a late start. We went to the dog park, but that was about it. The rest of the day, we just hung around the house.
The dog park was quiet – we were the only ones there so after about 45 minutes, we left. Esa was kind of tired.
Friday, luckily Dan was feeling better, so we walked Esa, had breakfast, and then went to the beach. Esa and I just hung out while Dan went into the water with his boogie board (which ended up breaking!).
![]() |
| Watching Daddy-o on the boogie board |
Dan got me some nice bling for our anniversary. A diamond bracelet and necklace, the movie, High Fidelity, and the DVD of Daybreak. He liked his new watch.
It started raining when we got out of Outback, so we had to take Esa for a walk in the rain – not fun. There were no sidewalks and puddles all over so every time a car drove by, we had to get into the grass.
This morning, it was REALLY windy. As soon as started to walk Esa, it started to rain – then, as we started to walk back, it DOWNPOURED! We cut through a house property that was empty and basically across the street from our house. We were soaked! Then we did the last minute packing. We finally left about 8:45 a.m. It was ok for awhile (about Richmond) and then just downpour for the rest of the trip. It was nasty. We stopped once (I really had to go) and I got soaked. We made really good time and got home around 1:30 p.m. We've unpacked, had lunch, Dan's started the laundry, I took a long nap (about 3 hours I think). Now, I'm just hanging out, because I'm breaking out in hives – on my forearms. Not sure from what. I took some Benadryl and have put on hyrdocortisone. Just waiting for the Benadryl to kick in and me to pass out! I'm watching Daybreak – I forgot how good this show is.



No comments:
Post a Comment