Thursday, September 4, 2008

We saw dolphins today!

Sep 4, 2008


we saw dolphins today!

Today was off to the dogpark and then around 3 p.m. to a dolphin watching boat tour. We really liked it – even if we hadn't see dolphins, it would have been fun, but we did see some!

It was through the Aquarium, but I think it also had people from the boat company on the ship. As we were going out, we saw a LOT of stingrays and jellyfish. There was one dolphin that actually swam with the boat for awhile. Then when we got out towards Cape Henry, we saw a couple of dolphins. They said that the last tour saw a LOT of dolphins.




Then we stopped at two shops down the road here in Sandbridge and picked up a couple of things. By then it was 6:30 – a walk on the beach with Esa and now supper. We did see dolphins when we were walking Esa. That was kind of cool.

I finished one book a few minutes ago. Let me just say, it reminds me that I need to get a health proxy done and my wishes in order. It was a sad story of what the author/mother went through when her 28 yr old daughter went into a coma and the lengths that the mother went through to keep her alive. I would never want to put my family through that if something like that happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment