Sep 14, 2008
concert last night
I am so tired today - why? I was up 20 hours straight and then only had 3 hours of sleep. I did get a little nap in late morning, but that's typical here at the Wentz household (when the pup takes her morning nap, so do we). Of course, hubby constantly runs on 3 hours of sleep and naps because of getting up with Esa in the morning.
BUT, it was worth it - Dan and I had a lot of fun last night. We got to Jaxx when Baby Jayne was on - they have been around forever and looked straight out of the 80's. After a few minutes, I told Dan, I feel like I'm in a timewarp. I used to go to Jaxx so often.
ZO2 was awesome. I had heard of them because the bass player is in TSO, but never heard their music - both of us liked it a lot. They also have a show on IFC called Z Rock - 11 p.m. on Sunday, I'm going to tape it tomorrow to check it out.
Kix was awesome as usual. No change in the performance - so great - all of the songs they usually play.
Dan started his weekend shift today - every 5 weeks he'll be working weekends and have the Wednesday before and after off. So this afternoon (and tomorrow afternoon), it'll just be me and Esa. I did some cleaning and ran out to Walgreens. Now it's getting ready for tomorrow - grocery shopping.
No comments:
Post a Comment