My main goal was to get to Petsmart for the $19.99 extra large dog beds and 50% off dog treats (plus using the manufacturer coupons I have). Did so with no problems - first parking spot next to the handicapped space, all the employees helpful even when I had problems at the checkout where a lot of the treats didn't come up on sale or I picked up ones that weren't. The cashier was wonderful.
Next was Office Depot (almost right next door) where I picked up 1 DVD for $3.99 (reg. $9.99 each), photo paper (3 for $13.49 - reg. $13.49 each), batteries for $2.50 each (reg. 3.99 each) and a flash drive for $24.99 (reg. 79.99).
Next stop - ACMoore - 30% off entire purchase (including sales items) until 12 noon - overspend here, but got plenty of scrapbooking supplies to keep me busy for awhile! I did save $190.24 though! :)
The best deal I got was at Walgreens (the last stop) - previously viewed DVDs - $2.50 each!
I did a major Black Friday one year (Walmart, Best Buy, etc). Never again. To me it wasn't worth it. I think today's type of shopping is the best - hit the locations that aren't as popular and still get some good deals!
No comments:
Post a Comment