Everyday, I tote my rolling bag back and forth to and from the office. I began using it when I had to bring in my own soda and my lunchbag was a heavy bag to carry especially since we have to walk a ways from the parking lot to the office. Since I have neck issues, using the rolling bag helps.
Today, I'm cleaning out my bag and looking at the articles I had printed out to read. This article is too good not to keep, but will use the link to keep it instead of the paper copy.
How to simplify when you really love your stuff
The best quote from this article is:
"There is beauty and art in many things, but consider this: you don’t have to own them all to appreciate them. Eckhart Tolle once suggested to Oprah Winfrey that she not buy everything she likes or wants — just savor it for the moment in the store."
Thank's for following our blog and especially for using one of my layouts. I really appreciate it. Esa & Zed are very lucky to find a furever homes with you. You should enter your blog in the Saturday Pet Blog Hop. all you need to do is add your blogs name & link to the list. Lot of great FurFamilies out there. If interested the link is here. http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2010/11/the-saturday-pet-blogger-hopa-christmas-nightmare/
ReplyDeleteHave a Great Weekend!