Esa had her doctor visit last night for 2 shots. I figured, this should be easy, she's good at getting shots. Boy was I wrong. Back up to the last visit. We "tried" to give Esa a pedicure. We tried her on a leash, 2 (YES, TWO) muzzles and gauze and 3 adults. She was an escape artist. So much for the pedicure.
This time, I was asked if we wanted to try and I said no - not after last time. Dr. Foster (AKA Chrissie to us since we are friends) give Esa her first shot. Then Esa realized she had to get a 2nd shot and she was ready to get out of there. It took a leash, peanut butter & gauze to get her to sit still. Then it was over. As soon as it was over, she shook, then went over to Chrissie to get her treat. Silly, silly pup.
Zed was looked over to see how his skin is doing and we have decided to give him some antifungal meds to get him over the itching hump. That with the baths and benedryl should help. Zed got his nails cut and he was just a little whiner. Even when Chrissie wasn't clipping him. He bounced right back though.
60 day countdown
So, in 60 days I will be coming to the end of my Westfield career. We are still fighting, but I have a feeling it's not going to help. I have applied for the new company and have an interview tomorrow. The emotion wave comes and goes. It sucks being in limbo and I would prefer to be out of it.
Body Images of Celebrities
Monday, Portia De Rossi was on Oprah to talk about her book
Portia's story touched me because it has been so long since I've thought about those eating disorders. The media focus right now is on obesity. It would be nice if the US could find a happy medium with their relationship with food. I guess I need to just start with myself..... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment