Monday night was Zed's bath night so off came the collar and I put it back on afterwards. Obviously, it didn't click. Yesterday evening, I was petting him and realized his collar was missing. GREAT! It was his new Capitals collar and it has his rabies tag & license on it.
I was hoping it was in the yard, but called Dan to let him know and he said they walked all over yesterday morning. EVEN BETTER! I was upset, but finally thought - oh well, a couple of calls and I'll get new tags and we'll just buy a new collar.
This morning, I figured I'd walk the yard to look for it. I dropped my stuff off at the car, turned around as just as I was walking out of the garage, Zed was sniffing his collar that was laying in the grass! WOOHOO!
RELIEVE! Zed was all excited to get his collar back on and we ran up stairs to let Daddy-o know.
It's so much easier when they like the collar and help you find it. I had 2 cats who loved their collars, and then Kaline. I out her "training collar" (a lighter and less expensive one with no bell) and she hated it. When it was "missing" she had no interest in helping me find it because I think she hid it.
ReplyDeleteZed LOVES his collars - one day, I put ALL of his collars on him and he just sat there.
ReplyDelete