Monday, July 9, 2012

I'm sick? What?

So I had blood work scheduled today to followup on the new cholesterol medicine I started about 3 months ago.

I haven't been feeling too well the last couple of days.  Since midlast week, my sinuses have been bothering me and this weekend was terrible with a sinus headache all weekend.  Then this morning, when I was getting ready for work I realized I have a popped blood vessel in my eye!


Crazy right?  I've only had this once before and it's weird - you don't feel anything (and your sight isn't different), but then you look in the mirror - scary!

Anyway, while I was at the doctor's I asked her to check my sinuses since they had been bothering me.  Next thing I know, I'm getting diagnosed with acute bronchitis/sinusitis - WHAT?!

I feel pretty good - tired so I've been resting a bit (ever since Saturday with the headaches), but the doctor told me to stay home for 72 hours!

Luckily, I can check e-mail from home and I don't have much going on this week.  Here's to a relaxing couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment