Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Fragments - July 13

Mommy's Idea

  • When posting pictures on Facebook - especially those that can only publicly be seen (cover pic or profile pic), make sure you look good in it.  It may end up in your 25th high school reunion video like mine did.  Not that it's a really bad pic, but it was taken while we were geocaching/hiking & my hair is all pulled back and picked up dog poop is in the picture!
  • I got another compliment about not looking my age.  When I went to the doctor's this week, the doctor asked my age and when I told her, she said I thought you were in your 30's.
  • Dan has told me about this show before, but I finally watched it this week (this is what happens when you are stuck at home) - REPO GAMES!  This is an awesome game!  The car is about to get repossessed and they can play a game (answer 5 trivia questions) and if they win, the car is paid off.  Let's just say, these people aren't middle class & probably dropped out of school.  The concept is really good though - at least some people win their car back! 
  • I sold my first item on Yardsellr this week.  Get this - I sold the item to someone who is from my hometown (but doesn't live there anymore).  That's just crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment