- The next time we have a Wednesday off, I'm taking the rest of the week off. This has been the hardest 2 days to work.
- We are going to break the record for the most days above 90 today. I prefer the cold to the heat. At least with the cold, you can put on layers to keep warm. When it's hot, forget it!
- Saturday, we gave blood at the library. We were driving by the library on our way to lunch and decided that we would stop by after lunch. Well, I told the tech my birthdate XX/XX/69. She goes,"89?' I said "no, 69" this went back 3 or 4 times. When she finally said, "there's no way I would have thought you were a 60's baby! You don't look your age!"
Friday, July 6, 2012
Friday Fragments - July 6
Labels:
friday fragments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those are some little bits!
ReplyDeleteCool gift of 20 years there! :)
ReplyDeleteWe spent 2 days n near 100 degree humid heat when we were in North Carolina, hotter and more humid than I find comfortable. Then at home I shivered for 2 days in the air conditioning. After comparing the 2 discomforts back to back like that, I've actually decided I'd rather sweat buckets than try to move in more layers. I cool off much quicker than I warm up after exposure to extremes. (And yes, the air conditioning that David find comfy is extreme to me!)
I know what you mean about the Wednesday holiday. We took an extra day and I had to remind myself all day Friday that it wasn't Monday!