- CVS coupon via Facebook (selected $2 off soda/candy purchase)
- Old Navy coupon via Facebook (20% off next purchase)
- Giant had Coke products on sale, so stocked up on soda!
- Went to Logan's Steakhouse on the 4th and took advantage of the BOGO coupon that was valid on the 3rd & 4th.
- Posted items on Ebay & Yardsellr.
- send in a BIG check towards the mortgage principle. Heads up to all who send in extra payments - ALWAYS check that the bank is applying the money towards the principle. I had to call because I checked it and they didn't. Then I realized they didn't apply the extra money I sent in last year to just the principle either! CRAP! I did realize that I have been overpaying the mortgage by $14.50 every month (automatic withdrawal) and it has been applied towards the principle. YEAH!
- I bought Avon products through Yardsellr this week. Saved over $15.
- both of us used Exxon card which gives us UPromise $. (Shell was closed due to the power outages (I think or out of gas...) when I needed gas.
- 4 weeks of $10 off $40 coupons from Harris Teeter
MyPoints (personal account) - 13204 points (13029 points -last week)
MyPoints (coupon account) - 3525 points (3465 points-last week)
Swagbucks - 2719 points (2667 points-last week)
Listia - 17592 credits (17722 credits last week) $6.73 paid out for shipping (when buying credits it is $0.10/credit) - one transaction was cancelled therefore, credits were returned.
Postpoints -3025 points (3005 points last week)
mycokerewards - 5268 points (5175 points-last week)
Bondrewards - $26.31 ($26.21 last week)
Upromise - $17.44 ($17.44 last week) available for transfer
Capital One Rewards - 5,141 miles (3591 miles-last checkin)
Thanks Again - 1027 points (993 points last week)
Viggle - 55,640 points (55,165 points - last week - haven't really been checking in
NCP - 40620 points (40390 points last week)
Daily Feats - 839 points (526 points last week)
New Year, New Goals - (I need to get on this!!!!)
- Use rewards programs to get gifts and daily stuff - no action this week
- Use Restaurant.com coupons - no action this week.
- Buy a New Car - BOUGHT IT! (BTW - paid cash for this).
- Set up an Estate - no action this week
- Monthly Review/Net Worth (new as of 5/9/12) - I saw this idea on Couple Money. I don't take enough time to review our net worth and keep track on how we are doing.
Great savings. Love the Harris Teeter coupons. Wish my grocery store offered those.
ReplyDelete