Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Adventures: Becoming Betty Crocker Day 3

What the heck - I figured I might as well start blogging what I'm making since I'm impressing myself!

Tonight was pasta with sausage and garlic toast.  I usually use Franceso Rinaldi sauce - it's closest store bought to my Aunt Helen's sauce.  Of course, I have made pasta & garlic toast before - it's the sausage that was new to my "cooking". 


Tonight was perfect timing.  The above was done right as Dan was opening the door!  Shocked again!  I did tell him, I'm running out of ideas for the week - I have one more idea for Thursday and that's it.

So our skillet is getting a workout and I'm getting the hang of cooking meat.  Here's the list so far:
1. Teriyaki Chicken with rice
2.  Steak with (boxed) mashed potatoes - Dan finished the steak on this, but it was close to being done when he got home.
3. Pasta & sausage.




No comments:

Post a Comment