Thursday, October 24, 2013

Becoming Betty Crocker: One Pan Chicken and Potato Bake

Oh, I didn't know what to make tonight for dinner!  I had already left chicken out from this week's grocery trip, so knew it had to be chicken but no idea past that.  Actually, I did have an idea - Italian dressing. That was the end of it though.

Off to Pinterest!  This recipe caught my eye because we already had everything AND it had the Italian Dressing I was thinking of as an ingredient!

This recipe was super easy.  Cut the potatoes, put in the chicken, season with the dressing, cheese & seasoning and DONE.

Ready for the oven
 
Ready to eat!

The chicken was really juicy.  The potatoes though could have been cooked longer.  The recipe called for thin wedges, but I think next time I will just cut them thinner (like fries or slices).  Not all of the potatoes had seasoning so maybe season the potatoes separate from the chicken with a little extra.

Still, hubby liked it and I was ok with it (loved that it was easy).  I haven't been really had a taste for chicken lately so I've been struggling with how to make chicken that I will "crave".

No comments:

Post a Comment