Thursday, October 3, 2013

Becoming Betty Crocker: Campbell's Slow Cooker Sauces

So you know I am all about the coupons and trying something new if I can get it at a good price with sales & a coupon.  That was the deal with Campbell's Slow Cooker Sauces last week.  They were on sale at Giant for $2 and I had a coupon for $1/2.  $1.50 each - not bad!  All you do is add the meat and this week pot roast was half price!  BINGO!

I purchased Tavern Style Pot Roast & Sweet Korean BBQ (the only products Giant had).  First up, Tavern Style Pot Roast.


Talk about easy - add meat to the crockpot and pour the sauce on it.  DONE.  No pictures of the final product, but let me just say, it was good!  Hubby liked it too.  We had baked potatoes with it and I put the sauce/gravy on mine.  YUMMY!

Note:  I tried to find a website for this product, but didn't find one on the Campbell's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment