Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Giving Month



 
In Memory of Esa
February 14, 2007 - December 1, 2013 
The last picture I took of Esa
November 18, 2013
 
During this Giving Month, please consider giving to Lost Dog and Cat Rescue Foundation 
where Esa was adopted from on May 5, 2007.

4 comments:

  1. Esa you were a beautiful pup. May you run free and fast until you reunite again with your humans <3

    ~Bella, Terra, & Kronos

    ReplyDelete
  2. All dogs got to heaven. Loves to Esa.
    My blogpaws ww entry is #110. Come by and vote for us 1 last time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom Kim here - I am so sorry that I just now saw this - have not been blogging much lately. I am sorry for your loss - Esa looked like such a sweet furkid; I wish we had known you all better - I had hoped to. I believe in the Rainbow Bridge and I know Esa is there now - frolicking and playing with all the other fur-angels.
    Mom Kim, Shiloh'n Diva Shasta

    ReplyDelete