Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Adventures: This Week is Rough.

I think both Dan and I are dreading Friday.  Esa would have been 7.  Over the last 2 weeks I have been thinking about her so much.  Dan said he had a dream about her Sunday night.  Of course that lead to me having a dream about her last night.

It's already a recurring dream - just different settings.  The basis of the dream is that Esa is lost, but I always find her.  This time she was injured though (weak and just laying there on top of a dog house), and I had to fight my way to get where she was (some crazy buck wouldn't let me by).  The setting - The VFW Cootie Club Park, up the street from the house I grew up in.

So of course I woke up sad and have cried today.  I laid down after lunch and now feel better.  It's just a hard week.

No comments:

Post a Comment