Oh that Zed! You would think we never feed him.
Today, I was straightening the slipcover on the loveseat, and noticed something on it. Like a spill or something. So I pulled it off, and washed it.
When Dan got home from work (yes, he worked overtime today), he said "Where's the slipcover?" I told him in the wash because of the spots. His response, "Sorry Zed, I tried to hide it from mama."
Come to find out, when Dan went to get his backpack this morning off of the loveseat, he realized that Zed had gotten in the backpack and got into the cough drops he had in it. The bag was torn all over it and obviously, he had gotten the wrapper off of a cough drop, tried it, and didn't like it. He had spit it out all over the slipcover. Once Dan told me that, I said I wondered why I saw a little piece of cough drop wrapper on the floor.
Oh that Zed!

No comments:
Post a Comment