Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Deal of the Day: DiGiorno Pizza at Safeway

RUN to Safeway TODAY!  This deal ends today!  Hopefully you have room in your freezer for this!

DiGiorno
 

DiGiorno Pizza is on sale at Safeway for $3.99 each.  Print out a buy two get one free coupon at coupons.com.  For even more savings/rewards print out the coupon from MyPoints.com (you will need to sign up for Swagbucks first).  You will be able to print out 2 coupons per computer so start printing!

I thought this was a good deal!  Come to find out, Safeway's register took the TOTAL MAXIMUM VALUE off of the free pizza ($6.01).  WOOHOO!

Total cost per pizza - $1.99

RUN, RUN, RUN!

2/5/14 - NOTE:  I would like to apologize to anyone who went to coupons.com and couldn't find the coupon.  I had printed my coupons out on Sunday or Monday and didn't check the link before posting.  Obiously, they took the coupon out of circulation.  Sorry about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment