Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Becoming Betty Crocker: Sticky and Sweet Chicken Wings

I had found this recipe a couple of weeks ago, and finally got around to making it.  I seem to be in a rut on making dinner, so it was time.

The toughest part of the recipe was that stupid brown sugar!  I hate using it because it is always as hard as a rock!  So the first item was to find out what to do to soften that stupid stuff.  On Ehow.com, it said to grate it.  Wow!  That took time to grate 1/2 cup!


Next was putting all of the ingredients together for the sauce.

The sauce smelled kind of Asian, so I was thinking rice with the chicken wings.  Four hours later, DONE.

I  do the broiler part like it said in the recipe, but it was still good and falling off of the bone.

Hubby rated it an "It's ok"  He said that it didn't have that wow factor.  I thought it was good, and might be good with chicken breasts.  At least it was something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment