Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Entry for November 01, 2005

Entry for November 01, 2005 


How was everyone's Halloween?
Traffic was TERRIBLE going home - it took me 30 minutes to get off of the airport grounds! Usually I'm almost home by then! This is typical DC traffic on Halloween - everyone trying to get home early to take the kids out.
We had a BUNCH of trick or treaters last night -all of the candy was gone within 30 minutes AND the doorbell rang like 10 times after I turned the light off!
Dan has already decided that he's going to take Halloween off next year and also decorate the house.
Yes, I hate to cook, BUT found out that I can make good toasted pumpkin seeds! I found a recipe at Better Homes & Gardens website and made them last year and this year. Dan said that they are addicting - so obviously, they must be good. He would tell me if they were bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment