Entry for November 06, 2005
- |11/06/2005 10:05 am
- |0 comments
- |0 trackbacks
- |0 Pageviews
Ok - just because it's the weekend, it doesn't mean we're just sitting
around.
The last two weekends have been "winterize the house" weekend. Yesterday, I cleaned windows while Dan was caulking windows - amazing that this stuff needs to be done already on a 3 year old house! Then Dan caulked the shower. He's becoming quite the handyman!
Of course our day started off with a visit to our favorite restaurant - Chipotle! That helps!
We watched "The Grudge" last night on Cinemax. The movie leaves it wide open for another one. I didn't realize this, but my homeboy, Bill Pullman, is in the movie!
Today, it's finish up laundry, get some groceries and I'm sure, watch some football (for Dan).
The last two weekends have been "winterize the house" weekend. Yesterday, I cleaned windows while Dan was caulking windows - amazing that this stuff needs to be done already on a 3 year old house! Then Dan caulked the shower. He's becoming quite the handyman!
Of course our day started off with a visit to our favorite restaurant - Chipotle! That helps!
We watched "The Grudge" last night on Cinemax. The movie leaves it wide open for another one. I didn't realize this, but my homeboy, Bill Pullman, is in the movie!
Today, it's finish up laundry, get some groceries and I'm sure, watch some football (for Dan).
No comments:
Post a Comment