Entry for November 10, 2005
- |11/10/2005 09:00 am
- |0 comments
- |0 trackbacks
- |0 Pageviews
Woo Hoo! Last day at work for the week! We're taking tomorrow off (yes, I
do not have Veteran's Day off - Dan does) to go up to Hornell.
This will be the first time someone is going with us. My niece (Mae) and my co-worker's daughter (Jessica) have been chatting online and I invited Jessica to go to NY with us. I know they will have fun together - while Dan and I just sit and chat with Helen (and watch her fall asleep!). Oh well, Helen enjoys having us there.
I think Dan's bringing his Playstation - to keep him busy. I'm thinking of bringing my scrapbooking materials. Helen will enjoy looking at what I've done so far.
Last night was animal shelter. I did filing. Since the shelter is open only one evening a week, I have to share the "cat cuddler" duties, and said I would sign up for administrative work - which I don't mind filing now, since I don't have to do all of it at work anymore!
When I'm scheduled for admin duty, I still go in and see all of the cats and other animals. Katie & Clover (see the pictures in the album) were still there last night - not adopted yet.
I spent a few
minutes with each of them.
This will be the first time someone is going with us. My niece (Mae) and my co-worker's daughter (Jessica) have been chatting online and I invited Jessica to go to NY with us. I know they will have fun together - while Dan and I just sit and chat with Helen (and watch her fall asleep!). Oh well, Helen enjoys having us there.
I think Dan's bringing his Playstation - to keep him busy. I'm thinking of bringing my scrapbooking materials. Helen will enjoy looking at what I've done so far.
Last night was animal shelter. I did filing. Since the shelter is open only one evening a week, I have to share the "cat cuddler" duties, and said I would sign up for administrative work - which I don't mind filing now, since I don't have to do all of it at work anymore!
When I'm scheduled for admin duty, I still go in and see all of the cats and other animals. Katie & Clover (see the pictures in the album) were still there last night - not adopted yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment