Entry for November 21, 2005
- |11/21/2005 05:32 pm
- |0 comments
- |0 trackbacks
- |0 Pageviews
TO DO LIST:
Christmas Shopping - DONE
I was out the door by 8:15 this morning and didn't get home until 4:30 - BUT IT'S ALL DONE! Ok - I may pick up some things here and there, but the majority is DONE!
Now it's time to pack for grandma's house......
Leaving at 8 a.m. tomorrow for the 6 1/2 hour drive. Hopefully, uneventful. Supposed to have snow - GREAT! Of course, if it does snow, we can try out the 4 wheel drive on the Jeep!
Speaking of the Jeep - we washed and waxed it yesterday after the tar incident. We found a couple of places where the body shop missed, but I had some tar & bug remover. Even then, WE missed some spots! We noticed them when we were waxing.
Have a good Thanksgiving!
Christmas Shopping - DONE
I was out the door by 8:15 this morning and didn't get home until 4:30 - BUT IT'S ALL DONE! Ok - I may pick up some things here and there, but the majority is DONE!
Now it's time to pack for grandma's house......
Leaving at 8 a.m. tomorrow for the 6 1/2 hour drive. Hopefully, uneventful. Supposed to have snow - GREAT! Of course, if it does snow, we can try out the 4 wheel drive on the Jeep!
Speaking of the Jeep - we washed and waxed it yesterday after the tar incident. We found a couple of places where the body shop missed, but I had some tar & bug remover. Even then, WE missed some spots! We noticed them when we were waxing.
Have a good Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment