Entry for November 13, 2005
|11/13/2005 04:03 pm
- |0 comments
- |0 trackbacks
- |0 Pageviews
I forgot to mention one other thing that happened on Friday. We stopped at the bagel shop on the way out of town, and as we're walking out, I'm getting my keys out and Dan's like "you looking for these?" and shows me some keys. I said "no". He's like - "These aren't your keys?"
A good thing that happened while we were in Hornell - we bought a digital camera! As soon as I load the software, I'll post the first pictures.
As for the trip, it went well. Helen was OK yesterday, and groggy today. She said she had just woken up when we stopped by to say bye.
Another thing that's happening right now is, I'm making some money on Ebay! I had some extra CDs and listed them - so far, I'm up to almost $100! WOO HOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment