Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Entry for January 10, 2006

Entry for January 10, 2006


|01/10/2006 09:22 am

Last night, I got to meet a couple of ladies from the neighborhood. A neighbor is working on her certification for a "spiritual life counselor" and asked neighborhood ladies to help her by creating a local "Brain Exchange". Basically it's a brainstorming session. Last night it was just getting to know each other and what the program is. The ladies were all nice - and the best part, it's right around the corner from our house!
Dan started to work on a SUDOKU tournament entry that the Washington Post is doing this week. 200 people are randomly picked from the entries to participate in a local tournament. He's all excited about playing, wish him luck, maybe he'll be going to the next round (Feb. 2).
I started this 3 day fruit detox today - it was in the First for Women magazine. This is the first diet program that I've ever tried (outside of Weight Watchers). It caught my eye because it's a lot of FRUIT and like one salad a day. I think I can handle it for 3 days. Today is all protein shakes - every 2 hours - I've had my first one and it's ok - I'm chasing it with water and then when I'm done with the whole thing - diet coke. I know, the diet coke probably isn't helping! It's that or have bad headaches! Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment