Entry for January 26, 2006
- |01/26/2006 10:46 am
- |0 comments
- |0 trackbacks
- |0 Pageviews
OH - Another day at work - I feel like I'm drowning in paperwork and others
people's work that they "need my help" on. Trying to stay calm by listening to
music (which I always do anyway).
I'm ready for a vacation, but that leads to getting behind. Neverending.
Tonight I start Italian classes through the local community college. Aunt Helen is excited and said we can start speaking Italian to each other. Luckily, her vocabulary is limited, so I might be able to keep up. Of course, somedays we have a hard enough time understanding (or should I say hearing) each others English!
I'm ready for a vacation, but that leads to getting behind. Neverending.
Tonight I start Italian classes through the local community college. Aunt Helen is excited and said we can start speaking Italian to each other. Luckily, her vocabulary is limited, so I might be able to keep up. Of course, somedays we have a hard enough time understanding (or should I say hearing) each others English!
No comments:
Post a Comment