Entry for January 11, 2006
- |01/11/2006 11:21 am
- |0 comments
- |0 trackbacks
- |0 Pageviews
Made it through the protein shakes yesterday! That was the best tasting
salad I ever had last night (after a day without food)! Those who don't know -
I HATE VEGETABLES! I have to force myself to eat a salad and then it's because
I usually have goldfish crackers with it.
Today it's fruit, fruit and more fruit with a salad at dinner time. YUMMY - FRUIT! I LOVE FRUIT!
BTW - down two pounds today - yes, I know - probably all water weight!
Dan is having fun with the Sudoku tournament (already). A couple of people at his work are doing it.
Today it's fruit, fruit and more fruit with a salad at dinner time. YUMMY - FRUIT! I LOVE FRUIT!
BTW - down two pounds today - yes, I know - probably all water weight!
Dan is having fun with the Sudoku tournament (already). A couple of people at his work are doing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment