Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Entry for January 02, 2007

Entry for January 02, 2007 

01/02/2007 09:19 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

Well - what a great way to start the year - sick.



I tried to get into the doctor's today, but they don't have an opening until tomorrow. I think it's either an ear infection or sinus infection. My head just hurts and I'm so tired. AND the coughing fits - during the day and night - plus my voice comes and goes. I can do something for a little while and then I just crash.



I had to do a walkthrough yesterday for work and I was exhausted when I got home. I basically sat on the couch the rest of the day.



So, here I am at home - getting tired of being at home too, since I can't really do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment