Entry for January 12, 2007
01/12/2007 08:47 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews
Do you believe in random acts of kindness?
I really didn't think it happened around here - so many people just do their own thing around here - we don't even know our neighbors.
Well - a random act of kindness happened to me and made my day. Yesterday, I wasn't feeling too well - had a bad night of sleep and was coughing all day along with a sore throat. All I could think of was that I was getting sick again.
I HAD to stop at the grocery store to pick up puppy pads for kitty. I stopped at the first store, none. Stopped at the next store, and got what I needed. As I'm walking towards the jeep, someone is backing into the space next to mine. I walk up to the jeep and wait for the driver to get out. He sees me standing there and says, Grand Cherokee! and proceeds to open the door for me - I was just awestruck - I thank you and said "that is so sweet"!
It's just so neat that something so small can really make your day. Now I need to remember - pay it forward....
No comments:
Post a Comment