Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Entry for January 17, 2007.

Entry for January 17, 2007.

01/17/2007 02:36 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..

Today has not been that great of a day.



First, I get shampoo in my eye while taking my shower - it still hurts!



Then, as I'm in the shower, Babe pees on the bathrug.



Next, I get to work and don't even get to start my computer and Steph is on me about missing 2 tenants in the rent spreadsheet. I finally open my e-mail and there's a message from Steph about the same thing. I GET IT - I'M NOT PERFECT - AND I WAS SICK WHEN I WENT OVER IT! Never mind the fact that she also had a copy of it that sat on her desk while I was out sick - she could have easily done it.



I haven't mentioned to Steph that our accounting person found another one that was missing.



I'm also trying to get ready for my Creative Memories party on Friday. Right now, only 3 people have RSVP'd. There's no way I'm going to make the $400 in sales to get the extra hostess gifts. I'm surprised I made it the first time! It should be fun. I think 2 people who are interested in scrapbooking, but haven't really tried it are coming. One of my friends is staying the night too since she lives out in West Virginia.



Saturday, I think I'm going to Nordstrom's Rack since they start their inventory sale on Friday and I have like $150 in gift certificates for there. Time for some new clothes or maybe a designer purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment