Thursday, January 25, 2007

Entry for January 25, 2007.

Entry for January 25, 2007.

01/25/2007 01:20 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..

WOOHOO - I just got Alex Ovechkin's autograph on the NHL 07 PS2 game cover (Dan's game).



I keep trying to call Dan, but no answer - where the heck is he????



Anyway, so I just waited in baggage claim where all of the passengers came out and there he was walking out. NO ONE else was around that recongnized him, so I just said "Ovie? - could you sign this" He didn't even look at me twice and signed, and kept walking. I think he was in the middle of a conversation with his brother.



Funny, how no matter who the person is, I get all jittery with excitement. I wonder why that is - celebrities are just ordinary people, who get paid a lot more than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment