Entry for January 23, 2007.
01/23/2007 04:07 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..
So I was checking out Washingtoncaps.com and found a "blog" about Alex Ovechkin's trip to the all star game.
Alex Ovechkin’s All-Star experience barely got off the ground, thanks to about an inch of snow on the ground in Northern Virginia. The flights were fine – it’s just that the dusting left the local roads so clogged, it was difficult to get to Dulles in time for the flight.
Nevertheless, the Washington Capitals star left wing made it with time to spare, and American Airlines delivered him, sitting alongside his brother, Mikhail, safely.
It seemed that no one on Ovechkin’s flight recognized him, despite the now-trademark ripped jeans from Dolce Gabbana. The same can’t be said for the Dallas-Fort Worth airport, which was teeming with autograph seekers upon Ovechkin’s arrival.
WOOHOO - MAYBE A CELEBRITY SIGHTING IN THE FUTURE! There are only 3 incoming flights from Dallas, so if workload permits, I should be able to go out there! Woohoo! Otherwise, maybe I can see him here at baggage claim (where our office is).
No comments:
Post a Comment