Saturday, April 24, 2010

Full Day of Scrapbooking!

Wrapping up the day - I have spent almost 14 hours scrapbooking (minus some time for dinner at the restaurant and a 20 minute seated massage).  I feel like I'm making a dent in the 1st Cruise album.  I've done 9 pages today and we'll see how many I get done tomorrow.  It's been a great day weather wise for scrapbooking - it's been cloudy and raining throughout the day. 

I went to dinner with Dawn and Francis who are sitting in our table group.  My friend, Robin, took over where Michelle was supposed to work so I am not sitting alone.  I didn't win anything during the raffles.  I signed up for a get-together (next Saturday) so I could get 3 more tickets in the drawing.  Short notice on the get-together, but Robin & Michelle said they'd come over.

No comments:

Post a Comment