The day went by fast! YEAH!
The morning session was listening, the afternoon was learning the Westfield WOW program. We had about 1 hour between the session and dinner, so I walked around the harbor. I went into Artcraft and back to Charming Charlie, but ran out of time at Charming Charlies! I think I have found my latest favorite store......
Dinner didn't go as planned for us. We were supposed to get on The Dandy and do a boat cruise - we missed the boat (I think it left early or we had the time wrong). We ended up standing around the harbor for about 30-45 minutes (until they figured out where we all could eat and then ended up back at the hotel at the Old Hickory Steakhouse. GREAT TIME! It took awhile to get our dinner around - understandable since they weren't planning on a big group, but it was worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment